Search This Blog

Sunday 30 November 2014

Relationship

In a TV Show a Father was called and asked “Would you allow if your Son/Daughter does Love marriage?"
He said “I know my Son/Daughter very well. I support it because He/she knows what is good for him/her. I brought him/her to take decisions on his own. Surely he will select a good girl"
Then his Son/Daughter was called in and TV man asked “Would you accept if your father asked to do arranged marriage?"
He/she replied “I will accept, because My Father knows my nature and their selection will be best"
Did you get anything from this story?
I understood that the Parents should believe their Children and Children (grownups?)
Should trust their Parents.
I mean they never hide such sensitive issues. They will openly discuss and take the right decision
Last but not least "LOVE NEVER FAILS"

No comments:

Post a Comment